Ysg hubs

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Ne-yo’s fiancée Crystal Renay poses semi-nude for pregnant selfie: “Thank you Neyo for this gift.”

 
In August, amid criticism from folks on social media over their relationship, singer Ne-yo and his fiancée Crystal Renay announced that they were expecting their first baby together.
‘”No matter what they say, our miracle is on the way and I couldn’t feel more blessed,” Renay captioned the photos she posted. “You’re negativity means nothing to us. We are happy, we’ve BEEN happy and will always be HAPPY no matter what they say.”

 
The news wasn’t well-received by Ne-yo’s ex, Monyetta Shaw, the mother of his two children. She had revealed in her VH1 series Atlanta Exes that she tied her tubes at Neyo’s request so that they wouldn’t have more kids. Ne-yo clapped back at fans who dragged him on social media, saying that he never forced her to undergo the procedure and insisting that it is reversible.

Nevertheless, the excited mum-to-be Crystal took Instagram to share her first ever semi-nude pregnant selfie.

Photo: Instagram
“When I think about all the trials and tribulations I’ve had to endure, I just look down at my belly and thank God for them,” Renay captioned one of the photos. “They led me to you! You are the one who truly knows the beat of my heart and the only one I could ever love so deeply. My prince, my love, MY SJ👑 Thank you #Neyo for giving me the greatest gift of all💙.”

The couple plan to get married next year.

Source: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment