Ysg hubs

Friday, February 20, 2015

Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband In Lovely Photo

Mercy Aigbe and her Husband in Lovely Photo 
The delectable Nollywood actress shared the above pics on her Instagram page.

She captioned it ‘The love of my life'
The Benin, Edo State-born actress has one of the sexiest shapes in the industry, despite having had two children with her husband.
Recently, she had this to say in an interview with The NETNG


It hasn’t been easy combining my career with being a wife and mother; it’s a lot of hard work. It is difficult striking a balance between these three important roles, but like I tell people I have a very understanding partner. My husband is fantastic and he’s always there for me. I am also blessed with a mum who is very supportive and accommodating, who helps to baby sit my kids when I’m on set, and not forgetting my domestic staff who help with the house chores….

No comments:

Post a Comment