Ysg hubs

Friday, February 20, 2015

I Got Killed For Being a Friend to Kim Kardashian- Givenchy Creative Director

I Got Killed For Being a Friend to Kim Kardashian- Givenchy Creative Director 
In a recent interview with Details, the Givenchy Creative Director Riccardo Tisci talked about his relationship with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

Ricardo said he got killed for associating himself with Kim Kardashian. According to him,

“I didn’t care what people thought about Kim,” In the beginning, I met her because of my respect for Kanye, and then I liked her a lot and we became friends. I got killed because of this. But I didn’t care.””And this is why, when they got married, they asked me to dress them,”

“They say, ‘You’ve always been with us. You’ve been a real friend.’ If I like somebody, I like somebody. If I don’t like somebody, I don’t like somebody.”

No comments:

Post a Comment