Ysg hubs

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Kanye West Says Kylie Jenner And Tyga Are “IN LOVE” In Leaked Radio Interview [WATCH VIDEO]

Apparently, Kanye West’s Comment were edited out of the Power 105.1 radio interview that went live yesterday.

“I think he got in early. I think he was smart.” was what Kanye West had to say about Tyga’s friendship with 17 year old Kylie Jenner while speaking on The Breakfast Club early Friday morning.

TMZ have now got hold of the full interview where you can also clearly hear the rapper say he thinks the pair are “in love” before he goes on to say he thinks Tyga got in early with his sister in law.

In the unedited interview, Kanye said: “I think he got in early, I think he was smart. They are closer in age than a lot of relationships that I know. I knew Tyga was smart,” he said, before adding that he “can’t speak on nobodies relationship.”

Listen To The Leaked interview on TMZ


           

No comments:

Post a Comment