Ysg hubs

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Photo: Yvonne Jegede Sizzles In Pink Clevage

yvonne_jegede1 
It’s award winning rapper, Ice Prince Zamani’s birthday! He is all of 28 years today!Nollywood actress Yvonne Jegede, popularly known for being featured in 2face Idibia’s African Queen music video talks about revealing her cleavage and curves in a recent chat with Encomium. She said:


‘I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out. It was a photo shoot. I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of b**bs but no behind, that is wrong. I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. You get secured, more confident with age. If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around unclad. I wear whatever I am comfortable with.’

No comments:

Post a Comment