Ysg hubs

Monday, June 30, 2014

HILARIOUS!! Man eats python after being attacked - Godgift | See photos

 
yesterday 28 of june 2014, A young Nigerian tells his shocking story of how he was nearly being attacked by a python in his home town, below is a statement by this young nigerian pictured above, as he tells his story with a python...........read below.

Dude..I was lieing on a wall,very close 2 a small building,d place was a little dark..a frnd was askin me""wots dat bside ma Leg"me tot he was Jokin so he ran and pushed me b4 I knew he was serious..dehn by his Grace d meat was killed...I boiled it,cooked it,used it 4 pepe soup""was swt shaa.....continue to see more photos after the cut..........viewers descretion advised






Photo: Come join me Pals"""#doromakesens 

Photo: As u wan chop me dis nite I go chop u"""

Photo: One wit God is Majority"" 

Photo: Who cares 4 a cut?????

Photo: Mehn""dis is fresha dan"" 

Photo: Mehn d meat is goin dwn""


No comments:

Post a Comment