Ysg hubs

Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Justin Bieber Reveals His Struggles To Get Into Another Relationship Following Selena Gomez Split [SEE DETAILS]

 

Canadian singer / songwriter, Justin Bieber has admitted he is struggling to get into a new relationship after his much publicized split with 23 year old pop star, Selena Gomez.

The 21 year old What Do You Mean? singer told Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS 1065 FM: “I haven’t been in a relationship for a while now. “I got my heart broken. I’m just trying to let that heal up.”

Justin also stated he is a relationship kinda guy and not the one that prefers to play around.  “I’m a relationship type of guy. I love to be in love, love cuddling. I love all that stuff.”

For the girls interested in Justin, he added he is single and just hanging out with guys for now. “I’m chilling and just hanging out. Just being by myself. “I had a few beers guys, maybe I’m talking too openly?” he added. 

No comments:

Post a Comment