Ysg hubs

Saturday, September 19, 2015

How I Thought By Daughter About S*x, Nollywood Actress, Iyabo Ojo Reveals

Yoruba Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has stated that she has taken responsibility in teaching her teenage daughter and budding actress, Priscilla Ojo s*x education.

In a recent chat with The Punch, the Silence star revealed that she decided to start educating her daughter on s*x related issues when she found out that she had started mensturating.
In her words, “When my daughter started her period, I began to teach her about s*x education. I felt it was the right time. I let her know that as she has started her period, she is a lady now and if she has s*x, she would get pregnant.“

Continuing, Ojo said, ‘I told her what s*x meant in detail. You would be surprised how exposed these kids are now. They are more exposed than we were when we were younger – all thanks to the internet. Ironically, my daughter understands what s*x is all about. I always advise parents to be their children’s friends.

‘When I was talking about s*x to my daughter, she was laughing and felt awkward about it. We need to educate them and let them understand that if they engage in s*x, they would get pregnant and would stay away from school. I let her know that I am not a party to abortion and there is nothing like that in my dictionary.

‘I let her know the qualities to look out for in a man. I always tell her why she must not have s*x now until she becomes an adult. When she becomes an adult, then we would continue from there. Sometimes we sit down and talk and I ask about her boyfriend but she tells me that she has none. She would tell me that shehas a male friend but not lover,’ she reeled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment