Ysg hubs

Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Problem Dbanj and I Had Was Caused By The Press and Our Fans- Don Jazzy

The Problem Dbanj and I Had Was Caused By The Press and Our Fans- Don Jazzy 
Don Jazzy told City People magazine that the problem him and Dbanj had was caused by their fans and the press.


According to the producer “I keep saying that, the problem  you guys think we had was caused by both the press and our fans, because we were alright. D Banj is working, I am working, we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever.”

When asked if he missed Dbanj sometimes, Jazzy said “Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look for artistes. If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and successful entertainer, but then there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment