Ysg hubs

Friday, August 28, 2015

Singer, Yemi Alade Escapes Death In London [SEE DETAILS]

 

Singer, Yemi Alade escaped death in London after the hotel she was staying in North London caught fire.

The 26 year old singer narrated her ordeal on Instagram on Friday morning.

  3 things I grabbed when the fire alarmwentOff.
    I thought it was a prank but I was frigging scared!!I knew better than to start parking up my clothes!
    I thought I wS dreaming!!!!but I knew I had to leave immediately. .
    I def picked up my Phone,my bible and my iconic invanity performance outfit!!!! Thinking about it nw…..I picked the things I loved. .. 1.phone:to sha call if I needed to
    2.my bible:cos I was so scared
    3.my iconicinvanity bcos I wasn’t goin to loose THE MOST ARTISTIC AND EXPENSIVE PICECES I HV EVER ACQUIRED
    Or perform at WEMBLEY tonight in anything less luxurious �������������� We are fine now sha!!!!!!


The MAMA winner is due to perform at Wembley arena later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment