Ysg hubs

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Kevin Hart Graces The Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine

 

Popular comedian and actor, Kevin Hart covers Rolling Stone magazine latest issue. Kevin talked to the magazine about his life in the comedy game, acting and more.

On his humble beginnings, he said

I’ve been to some of the damnedest places for comedy, I performed in a place in Atlantic City called Sweet Cheeks. It was a male strip night, and some nights a female strip night, and in the middle they would stop the stripper show and have intermission, where as comedians it was our job to go up and make the people laugh. I performed at family dinners, family functions, like where you get there and you’re the entertainment for a household. You name it: All shots to my pride have been taken.”

On appealing to various demographics, the comedian said “Race as an overt topic figures very little into Hart’s comedy. but “I approach it on a universal level, If you associate yourself with one group of people, you alienate another 12, you know? So the thing for me is, how can I make everybody laugh at this one thought? The thought may be provoked by something that happened on the stoop or at the barbershop, but now how do I make it broad enough for everyone to understand it and see it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment