Ysg hubs

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Yvonne Nelson “I Don’t Wear Bra Because My ‘b**bs’ Are Not Big”




I don’t know if I should laugh or cry after reading this. I mean, is it just me or is Yvonne Nelson having eye issues; abeg which chest does she have???

In a new chat, the Ghollywood actress and producer had to address the issue as to why she always seems to appear braless.


Speaking with Ghana’s influential radio personality, Bola Ray who hosted the 4syte Music Video Awards in Ghana, which held on Friday, November 14, 2014, Yvonne made the revelation after the host said ‘one rumor that is true is that you don’t wear bra because I can see that right now.’

In reply to the observation, Yvonne Nelson responded: ‘Yes, because my b**bs are not big.’

    Yvonne Nelson is a former Miss Ghana contestant who came into prominence after she landed a role in the TV series, Fortune Island in 2005 and also won a two-year contract as the face of Maxim Cosmetics.

    She produced her first movie, The Price in 2011 which was followed with Single and Married about a year later.


No comments:

Post a Comment