Ysg hubs

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Usain Bolt : I Am Here To Run, Not Talk Politics [PHOTOS]

image 
World fastest man and six times Olympic gold medallist, Usain Bolt threw his hands up in the air after a bizarre line of questioning from journalists in Glasgow.



Bolt was strangely asked for his opinion on the Israeli- Palestinian conflict and the upcoming Scottish referendum.

image 
Usain Bolt bemused at the question he was asked said ‘I am here to run, not talk politics’

‘For me, I hear about it but I don’t really follow politics so I can’t really comment unless I have the full details.’

‘it is very important, I will be running in the heats of the relay because I need the runs, this is my first run for the season so I really need to get it going,’ he concluded.

Despite the bizarre line of questioning, Bolt said the right things about staying in the athletes’ village and heading out to watch other sports during his week-long stay, paying particular heed of the Jamaican netball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment